DECLARATIONS DEPOSEES EN VERTU DE LA CONVENTION DU CAP RELATIVE AUX GARANTIES INTERNATIONALES PORTANT SUR DES MATERIELS D'EQUIPEMENT MOBILES CONCERNANT L'ARTICLE 52
La version française est en préparation, seules les déclarations déposées en français
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan declares that the Convention is to apply to all its territorial units.
The People’s Republic of Bangladesh declares that the Convention shall apply to whole of Bangladesh including its maritime boundaries.
La République du Cameroun déclare que la Convention s’applique à toutes ses unités territoriales.
Le gouvernement du Canada déclare, en vertu de l'article 52 de la Convention, que la Convention s'applique aux provinces et territoires suivants: l'Alberta, la Colombie-Britannique, le Manitoba, la Nouvelle-Écosse, le Nunavut, l'Ontario, le Québec, la Saskatchewan, Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador et les Territoires du Nord-Ouest.
A compter du 1er octobre 2014, en vertu d’une déclaration subséquente, le gouvernement du Canada étend l’application de la Convention également à l’Ile-du-Prince-Edouard et au Yukon.
A compter du 1er juillet 2016, en vertu d’une déclaration subséquente, le gouvernement du Canada étend l’application de la Convention également au Nouveau-Brunswick.
La République du Congo déclare que la convention s’applique à toutes ses unités territoriales.
Pursuant to Article 52 of the Convention the Kingdom of Denmark declares that until further decision, the Convention will not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
(iv) Form No. 10 (General declaration under Article 52)
The Convention shall apply to all its territorial units.
(iii) Form No. 10 (General declaration under Article 52)
Myanmar declares that the Convention is to apply to all its territorial units.
Pursuant to Article 52, paragraph 1, of the Convention, the Kingdom of the Netherlands declares that the Convention is to apply to the following territorial units: the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.
New Zealand declares, in accordance with Article 52, that, consistent with the constitutional status of Tokelau and taking into account the commitment of the Government of New Zealand to the development of self-government for Tokelau through an act of self-determination under the Charter of the United Nations, this accession shall not extend to Tokelau unless and until a Declaration to this effect is lodged by the Government of New Zealand with the Depositary on the basis of appropriate consultation with that territory.
The Sultanate of Oman declares that the Convention is to apply to all its territorial units.
Pakistan declares that the Convention is to apply to all its territorial units.
The Republic of Rwanda declares that the Convention is to apply to all its territorial units.
(iv) Formulaire N°10 (Déclaration générale en vertu de l’article 52)
La République du Sénégal déclare que la Convention s’applique à toutes ses unités territoriales.
In the event that this Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment were to be applied to Gibraltar, Spain wishes to make the following declaration:
1. Gibraltar is a non‐autonomous territory for the international relations of which the United Kingdom is responsible and which is subject to a decolonisation process in accordance with the relevant decisions and resolutions of the General Assembly of the United Nations.
2. The authorities of Gibraltar are of a local nature and exercise exclusively internal competences which have their origin and their foundation in the distribution and attribution of competences performed by the United Kingdom, in compliance with its internal legislation, in its capacity as sovereign State on which the mentioned non‐autonomous territory depends.
3. As a result, should the Gibraltarian authorities participate in the application of this Convention it will be understood as effected exclusively within the scope of the internal competences of Gibraltar, and it cannot be considered to produce any change whatsoever in relation with what was established in the two preceding paragraphs.
4. The procedure established by the regime relating to Gibraltar authorities in the context of certain international treaties agreed upon by Spain and the United Kingdom on 19 December 2007 is applicable to this agreement.
5. The application to Gibraltar of the present Convention cannot be interpreted as recognition of any rights or situations involving matters not included in Article 10 of the Treaty of Utrecht of 13 July 1713, signed by the crowns of Spain and Great Britain.
United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates declares that the Convention is to apply to all its territorial units.
Pursuant to Article 52 of the Convention, the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland declares that the United Kingdom’s Ratification shall be extended to the territories of the Island of Guernsey, the Cayman Islands and Gibraltar for whose international relations the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is responsible.