The Foundation for the Support of UNIDROIT (UNIDROIT Foundation) is seeking a recent university graduate with a degree in either business, management or marketing (or a related field) to complete a three month paid internship in Rome, Italy. The UNIDROIT Foundation supports the activities of the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT) by identifying, raising funds, and carrying out activities that are complementary to and supportive of the core work of UNIDROIT.
The primary responsibilities of the intern will be:
· Supporting the design and implementation of a fundraising strategy for the Foundation
· Supporting the design and implementation of a promotional strategy for the Foundation
· Establishing new fundraising partnerships with relevant businesses and organisations
· Organisation of events, meetings and conferences relevant to the work of the Foundation
· Managing updates to the Foundation’s website and social media accounts