LODGED BY THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA (PRC) UNDER THE AIRCRAFT PROTOCOL AT THE TIME OF THE DEPOSIT OF ITS INSTRUMENT OF RATIFICATION
7. The PRC declares that it will apply the provisions of Article VIII, Article XII and Article XIII of the Protocol.
8. The PRC declares that it will apply the provisions of Article X(1), (2), (3), (4), (6), (7) of the Protocol. The court of the PRC, upon receipt of the application shall, in respect of the remedies specified in Articles 13(1)(a), (b) and (c) of the Convention, make order within 10 calendar days which shall be enforced immediately and in respect of the remedies specified in Articles 13(1)(d) and (e) of the Convention, make order within 30 calendar days which shall be enforced immediately.
9. The PRC declares that it will apply the entirety of Alternative A of Article XI of the Protocol to all types of insolvency proceeding defined by the Protocol, and that the waiting period shall be 60 calendar days.
10. According to provisions of Article XIX of the Protocol, the PRC designates the Aircraft Rights Registry under the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) as the entry point.
11. Unless otherwise notified by the Government of the PRC, the Convention and the Protocol shall not apply to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Macao Special Administrative Region.