New Directions in International Trade Law - Acts and Proceedings of the 2nd Congress on Private Law held by the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT), Rome, 9-15 September 1976
These two volumes contain reports in English or in French on the themes:
- The law of international trade: a new task for national legislators or a new "lex mercatoria"?
- The autonomy of the contracting parties in international trade relations
- The relevance of course of dealing, usages and customs in the interpretation of international contracts
- Contracts of adhesion and the protection of the weaker party in international trade relations
- The international unification and harmonisation of the law regarding multinational companies
- The State as a party to contracts concerning concessions or investments with foreign private companies
- Anti-trust rules and concentration between firms on an international scale
Dobbs Ferry, NY, Oceana Publications, Inc., 1977. 26 x 18.5 cm. 2 volumes hard-bound.
ISBN 0-379-00670-7 (v.1); 0-379-00671-5 (v.2)
Available from Oceana Publications, Inc.