Documents issued in connection with the 87th session of the Governing Council of UNIDROIT
(Rome, 21-23 April 2008)
4. Report of the Sub-Committee for the selection of a successor to the Secretary-General and appointment of the new Secretary-General (C.D. (87) 4)
5. Matters regarding the position of one of the Deputy Secretaries-General (C.D. (87) 5)
8. International Interests in Mobile Equipment
(c) Preparation of an additional Protocol on Matters specific to agricultural, mining and construction equipment: see item 12
9. Transactions on transnational and connected capital markets
(b) Principles and rules capable of enhancing trading in securities on emerging markets: see item 12
13. Report on the work of the ad hoc Committee on the Regulations regarding the Organisation of the Institute – Financial Administration – Staff, consultations with the staff, and recommendations submitted by the ad hoc Committee and the Secretariat:
14. Implementation and promotion of UNIDROIT instruments other than Cape Town instruments
23. Any other business.
The International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT) is an independent intergovernmental Organisation with its seat in the Villa Aldobrandini in Rome. Its purpose is to study needs and methods for modernising, harmonising and co-ordinating private and in particular commercial law as between States and groups of States and to formulate uniform law instruments, principles and rules to achieve those objectives.