Documents issued in connection with the
75th session of the General Assembly of UNIDROIT
(Rome, 1 December 2016)
1. Adoption of the agenda (A.G. (75) 1)
2. Statement regarding the Organisation’s activity in 2016 (A.G. (75) 2)
3. Adoption of the Organisation’s Work Programme for the 2017-2019 triennium
(A.G. (75) 3)
4. Final modifications to the budget and approval of the accounts for the 2015
financial year (A.G. (75) 4)
5. Adjustments to the budget for the 2016 financial year (A.G. (75) 5)
6. Arrears in contributions of member States (A.G. (75) 6)
7. Approval of the draft budget for 2017 and fixing of the contributions of member
States for that financial year (A.G. (75) 7)
8. Any other business.
The International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT) is an independent intergovernmental Organisation with its seat in the Villa Aldobrandini in Rome. Its purpose is to study needs and methods for modernising, harmonising and co-ordinating private and in particular commercial law as between States and groups of States and to formulate uniform law instruments, principles and rules to achieve those objectives.