1. Opening of the session by the Secretary-General and the Chair of the General Assembly 2021-2022
2. Election of the Chair of the General Assembly 2022-2023
3. Adoption of the agenda (A.G. (81) 1)
4. Statement regarding the Organisation’s activity in 2022 (A.G. (81) 2 rev.)
5. Adoption of the Work Programme of the Organisation for the 2023-2025 triennium (A.G. (81) 3)
6. Final modifications to the Budget and approval of the Accounts for the 2021 financial year (A.G. (81) 4)
7. Adjustments to the Budget for the 2022 financial year (A.G. (81) 5)
8. Arrears in contributions of Member States (A.G. (81) 6 rev.)
9. Approval of the draft Budget for 2023 and observations submitted by Member States (A.G. (81) 7)
10. Update on the pension scheme for UNIDROIT staff (A.G. (81) 8)
11. Any other business.
The International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT) is an independent intergovernmental Organisation with its seat in the Villa Aldobrandini in Rome. Its purpose is to study needs and methods for modernising, harmonising and co-ordinating private and in particular commercial law as between States and groups of States and to formulate uniform law instruments, principles and rules to achieve those objectives.