LODGED BY THE KYRGYZ REPUBLIC UNDER THE AIRCRAFT PROTOCOL AT THE TIME OF THE DEPOSIT OF ITS INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSION*
7. Declaration under Article XXX, paragraph 1 of the Protocol
The Kyrgyz Republic declares that it will apply articles VIII, XII and XIII of the Protocol.
8. Declaration under Article XXX, paragraph 2 of the Protocol
The Kyrgyz Republic declares that it will apply article X of the Protocol in full and that the number of working days used for the purposes of the deadline specified in paragraph 2 of article X of the Protocol will be:
1) For the measures defined in sub-paragraphs (a), (b) and (c) of paragraph 1 of article 13 of the Convention (on the preservation of aviation objects and their values; on the transfer of ownership, control or storage of aviation objects; on the prohibition of changing the location of aviation objects), no more than 10 (ten) calendar days;
2) With respect to the measures referred to in article 13, paragraph 1 (d) and (e) of the Convention (on leasing of aviation facilities or management with the extraction of income form the said; on the sale and use of proceeds from the sale of aviation equipment), – no more than 30 (thirty) calendar days.
9. Declaration under Article XXX, paragraph 3 of the Protocol
The Kyrgyz Republic declares that it will apply “Option A” of article XI of the Protocol fully to all types of insolvency procedures and that the waiting period for the purposes of paragraph 3 of this Version of article XI of the Protocol is 60 (sixty) calendar days.
* The original version of these declarations was submitted in Kyrgyz. This official version of the declarations is a translation provided by the Kyrgyz Republic.